About the Book
A supremely unlucky in love late twenty something living in London decides to leave the whole sorry business of dating behind – at least for a while.
Dating is a dangerous sport. So after her sixth successive failed relationship, romantically-challenged 20-something Sass decides she’s had enough.
The Dating Detox is born. No men, no break-ups, no problem.
The result? Her life – usually joyfully/traumatically occupied with dates, clothes and vodka – is finally easy. Chastity rocks. No wonder nuns are always singing. Everything falls at her feet. Especially men.
Will Sass break the rules? Why does fate keep throwing her in the path of the irritatingly amusing – and gorgeous – Jake? Will she ever roll the dice and play again? Or is a love-free life too good to risk losing?
For the post-Carrie Bradshaw, post-Bridget Jones, post-credit crunch generation of singles, life isn’t beautiful, a bitch, or a beach. It’s a party.
‘A laugh-out-loud funny take on modern dating for lovers of Paige Toon and Adele Parks. Perfect to read while you’re detoxing in January!’ Closer Magazine
‘A saucy, fun read!’ Star Magazine
‘ Left me with a warm feeling and a great big smile on my face.’ Burton Mail
‘Smart, plotty and funny, The Dating Detox is the work of a master.’ Dublin Evening News
‘Warm and witty, and a feast of fun!’ Lancashire Evening Post—
- ISBN: 9780007332823
- ISBN 10: 0007332823
- Imprint: Avon
- On Sale: 24/12/2009
- Pages: 432
- List Price: 0.99 AUD
- BISAC1: Fiction & related items / Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- BISAC2: FICTION / General
- BISAC3: Undefined Category
- BISAC4: FICTION / Romance / Erotica
- BISAC5: Undefined Category
- BISAC6: Undefined Category
- BISAC7: Undefined Category
- BISAC8: Undefined Category
- BISAC9: Undefined Category
- BISAC10: Undefined Category
- BISAC11: Undefined Category
- BISAC12: Undefined Category
- BISAC13: Undefined Category