About the Book
An invaluable tool for helping children to overcome any emotional and physical issues, The Journey for Kids presents simple imagery exercises that will appeal to children from 5-12.
• This book offers a unique healing experience that will allow your child to feel more comfortable with their emotions and understand and accept their feelings; feelings which may previously have frightened them or held them back. The methods used have also been successful in healing a wide range of illnesses in children.
• The book presents a simple guided exercise, which teaches children to envision an adventure inside their own body. Here they can recall memories and, using imaginary balloons full of qualities such as courage, sense of humour, confidence or understanding, forgive anyone, including themselves, for hurtful situations they have experienced.
• The Journey for Kids process will appeal to any child from 5-12, and the book also offers a chapter on working with teenagers and a ‘fairy-tale’ story that can be read to younger children.
• Includes details on the background of the Journey and case studies and testimonial letters of children’s success stories from all over the world.
Note that it has not been possible to include the same picture content that appeared in the original print version.
‘A masterstroke…beautiful idea, nicely executed.’ Wave magazine
‘An inspiring book.’ Natural Health and Well Being magazine—
- ISBN: 9780007385775
- ISBN 10: 0007385773
- Imprint: Element
- On Sale: 03/05/2012
- Pages: 256
- List Price: 14.99 AUD
- BISAC1: Health & personal development / Mind, Body, Spirit
- BISAC2: BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / General