About the Book
13 Things to Know About 13
1. This book is about a guy named Evan.
2. Three months before his 13th birthday, he has to move from New York City 3. to Appleton, Indiana,
4. where nobody knows him.
5. He's not very happy about it.
6. His mom is kind of nuts.
7. His dad is kind of nuts too.
8. Evan's not nuts, but he keeps ending up in nutty situations.
9. One of them involves a movie called The Bloodmaster.
10. Another involves a girl named Patrice.
11. But the nuttiest situation of all is his bar mitzvah—
12. which it's possible no one will come to.
13. Unless Evan can make some new friends really fast.
- ISBN: 9780061957253
- ISBN 10: 0061957259
- Imprint: HarperCollins
- On Sale: 16/06/2009
- Pages: 208
- List Price: 14.99 AUD
- Ages: 8 to 12
- BISAC1: JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories
- BISAC2: JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Friendship