About the Book
This widely recommended parenting guide offers a wealth of practical techniques to help you identify and communicate your own values about sexuality to your children, infants to age twelve. In this revised edition, acclaimed parenting educator Debra Haffner covers the latest research and addresses issues of timely concern, including Internet safety. The book includes:
- "Values Exercises" to help you identify and communicate your beliefs to your children
- "Special Issues" to advise you on discussing difficult topics
- "Teachable Moments" to help you recognize opportunities or entry points into a discussion of important issues.
"I believe it is up to you and your partner to decide on the messages and values you want to give your child about sexuality," Haffner writes. "It is your right and your responsibility to share them with your child."
- ISBN: 9781557048714
- ISBN 10: 1557048711
- Imprint: Newmarket Press
- On Sale: 18/08/2009
- Pages: 256
- List Price: 17.99 AUD
- BISAC1: FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / General
- BISAC2: FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Life Stages / School Age