We are all capable of impressive feats of comprehension, motivation, problem solving, creativity, and performance when we create the conditions for peak productivity. Drawing on recent research in neuroscience and psychology, Josh Davis, Ph.D., recommends five deceptively simple strategies to create the conditions for a minimum of two incredibly productive hours that lead to success, peace of mind, and more time to enjoy each day. Two Awesome Hours shows us how to:
• Maximize the power of those moments in between tasks to intentionally choose what to tackle next and what matters most
• Schedule tasks based on their cognitive and emotional demands
• Stop fighting distractions by learning how to direct attention
• Feed and move our bodies for immediate cognitive benefits
• Identify how our environment affects our focus and alertness
Search the Australian Bookseller's Association website to find a bookseller near you. The links will take you to the web site's home page. From there you can navigate to the title you are interested in.Find a bookshop near you: http://www.aba.org.au/find-a-bookshop.