Win a $500 bike voucher and a jersey signed by Cadel Evans!

cadelcomp

Cadel Evans has just released his incredible autobiography, The Art of Cycling.

y648It’s the inspiring tale of how a young boy from the bush became Australia’s first and only Tour de France champion. He tells his story of the races and moments that mattered, the triumphs, the frustrations, the training and preparation. Cadel also delves into the psychology of the sport, his contemporaries, the legends, the controversies and, above all, his enduring love of cycling.

To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to own The Art of Cycling as well as a $500 Bike Exchange voucher and a BMC cycling jersey signed by the legend himself! Three runners up will also walk away with a copy of the book.

Everyone remembers the milestone moment they learned to ride a bike. So to enter, simply fill out the form below and tell us about your first cycling memory!

The most creative entry wins.

Read the Terms and Conditions.

This competition is now closed.

The major prize winner is: Ken Thompson

The three runners-up are: Greg Muller, Rob Davis and Sue-Ellen Shaw

Posted on November 16, 2016 by

This entry was posted in Competition, Memoir & Biography and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

"Win a $500 bike voucher and a jersey signed by Cadel Evans!"12 thoughts on
  • michelle plapp says:

What a great competition, if I win, I will pass this prize onto my brother who loves cycling and follows The Tour De France religiously on SBS every year.

• Rob McAuliffe says:

I’ve been waiting for this book for a while now, looking forward to a fantastic read. I’m sure it will be a great inspiration for the younger generation.

• robert lawson says:

followed Cadel through his career (mountain and Tour) He has given Australians some of the best entertainment .

• Catherine bushby says:

My husband and I followed Cadel’s journey throughout his Tour De France attempts.Religiously cheering we even bought a special horn like the one on the tv.The man was amazing, I sm positive if he had a more rounded team behind him he would I f had more than one win.I have read his other books and can’t wait for this one..Would have his jwrsey any day .

• Amanda says:

I will call my father who is 70 and still riding his road bike with a round 200 kms a week to ask him about his first memory of riding a bike. He loves BMC bikes and gear and Cadel Evans just as much. I hope he wins. 🙂

• Phil Newton says:

Grandpa’s Great Escape , because my son and I plan to travel around Australia some day to see some of this great land .

• Julie Rockliff says:

I would give this book to my husband who has the love of road bikes now for the last 12 months and rides with a group about 60 —0 km 3 times a week. Our daughter got him his first bike . She is his biggest inspiration as she holds the title of the youngest female Ultraman world title.

• Heidi says:

If I win will be giving it to my husband as a Christmas gift..
    He’s always on his bike a huge fan.

• Andrew Netherway says:

So many late nights watching the Tour de France then getting up for early shifts

• Faye Hannam says:

Great promotion to celebrate a great Aussie hero.

• Very basic, and simple; on a trike, with tassels, down the side path of our yard. However, learning to ride has taken me cycling to places, as diverse as Monterey, to Brussels.