Johnathan Thurston 2018: Where can I get my book signed?

Johnathan Thurston smiling white background

This list is limited to Johnathan Thurston’s scheduled signings for his book, Johnathan Thurston: The Autobiography. For tickets to the live events, please click here.

Please note Johnathan will be signing books only – no merchandise or other items will be signed.

Friday October 19 – Rockhampton

Book signing, 2:00pm to 4:00pm – Big W Charlestown

Saturday December 8 – Mackay

Book signing, 12pm to 1pm – QBD Caneland

Sunday December 9 – Brisbane

Book signing, 2pm to 4pm – Dymocks Brisbane

Posted on October 17, 2018 by

This entry was posted in Sporting Biography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

"Johnathan Thurston 2018: Where can I get my book signed?"18 thoughts on
  • SUE FORSTER says:

Is JT signing any books at his shows ?? I am going to his show down the Gold Coast kind regards Sue Forster

• HCP Digital says:

Hi Sue. If you purchase a meet & greet ticket, you will have the opportunity to get one item signed by Jonathan. The other ticket levels (platinum, gold) will get you a reserved seat at the event, but no meet & greet.

The JT speaking tour is organised by Major Events, and all booking information can be found here: https://www.majoreventscompany.com/shows

• Jojie ryan says:

It’s really good I’m glad I bought his book I got picture his my idol in rugby league good luck you family

• Kirra Alston says:

Do we just show up at our local store on the day of his visit or do we need to book or anything?

• Debra Oborne says:

Looking to get books sign as they are xmas presents. When can this hTowappen. Please Im in Townsville

• HCP Team Digital says:

Hi Debra,

There was a signing event in Townsville on October 20. The upcoming QLD signing locations are Mackay and Brisbane. We hope to see you at one of these locations!

– HCP Team Digital

• Phil Chissell says:

Is there a limit to how many books JT will sign in an hour at the Brisbane store? I would love to bring my 12 year old son who worships JT but he would be devastated if there’s too big a queue and he misses out. Many Thanks

• HCP Team Digital says:

Hi Phil,

JT’s book signings have been incredibly popular so, in order to avoid missing out, we recommend that you arrive early to get your books signing within the allocated time.

– HCP Team Digital

• Craig Rush says:

Any signings in Auckland? We love him here too!

• Kim Glen says:

For your Brisbane time on Sunday you have listed 12-1pm but on the Johnathan Thurston event page it says 2-4pm. Can you please confirm which time window is correct?

• HCP Team Digital says:

Hi Kim,

Apologies for the confusion. The correct signing time for Dymocks Brisbane is 2-4pm on Sunday December 9. Our page has been updated.

– HCP Team Digital

• Iris Riys says:

Hi Is there only one book signing on the 09/12 in Brisbane

• Ruchir says:

Any future dates available for JT book signing in Sydney region ? Only one session was organised far west.. sure there has to be some more ?

• Jodie says:

Hi, my husband and I were supposed to go to An evening with JT in Townsville, but unfortunately he got called away for work at the last minute and was unable to go, as he is a huge fan, he was devastated. I have bought him JT’s book for Christmas and was wondering if there is anyway I can get it signed?

• HCP Digital Team says:

Hi Jodie,

We’re sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the tour has ended and there’s no way to organise for your book to be signed.

Apologies.